Thursday, November 10, 2011

Small Business

Today I am proud to say that I donated part of the profits from my first sale(!) to Create Jobs for USA, which is contributing the funds raised to Opportunity Finance Network (OFN), which is a group of community lending institutions that finance small businesses.

As a small business that is trying to grow, supporting other small businesses is extremely important to me. Succeeding to a point where I can actually create a job for someone else is even more important, because than I know that I am pushing myself and my company in the right direction. Knowing that I am helping other people accomplish the same goals not only gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling, but also gives me a sense of accomplishment. :)

So, donate today, help small business grow and create jobs, and support small businesses by purchasing goods and services from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment